Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, 5/E
G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff,
and Michele Wallace
926 pages / cloth
Student price: $130.95
BACB Task List by Chapter
Table of Contents
Reserve a complimentary exam copy
Purchase a copy
Purchase an e-book
On-Line Study Guide and Web Supplements
PREZI Lecture Slides
Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the 2022 publication of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Fifth Edition by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace. This comprehensive introduction to the field of behavior analysis has been completely updated and references thousands of scientifically-supported constructive solutions within hundreds of areas of human performance. The Fifth Edition is fully compliant with the BACB Fifth Edition Task List and the BACB Ethics Code for Behavior Analysts (2020).
Features of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Fifth Edition:
· Written by a team of authors who are experienced, accomplished, and well-respected as scientists, scholars, consultants and teachers in the ABA field.
· Includes the BACB Fifth Edition Task List and prepares the reader for the BCBA exam. The text covers essentially all current concepts and readies the reader for supervised field application
· Includes the BACB Ethics Code for Behavior Analysts (2020).
· Provides supplements to accompany and support readers' mastery of the material in the text, including:
o An instructor's guide with numerous multiple choice and essay exam items for each chapter
o Field activities
o An extensive glossary
o A Web-site containing:
§ A free on-line student study guide
§ written supplementary illustrations and examples
§ video illustrations
* PREZI and Powerpoint Lecture Slides
Check out this new book, The Wisdom Factor: Reducing the Control of Bias, Threat, and Fear while Building a Better World, by Alice Darnell Lattal and Carlos Zuluaga, published by KeyPress!